This post would bring the Pros and Cons of Self driven rental cars and Cabs.
- Self driven cars is fun to drive
- Privacy and you feel its your Car.
- The process of getting a Self drive rental car is long,
- You provide your Credit Card to the company ( Which compromises your Security)
- Your car cannot be driven by another Driver
- you also need to bring the Car back to the same place and not in front of your house
- Unlimited liability if you meet an accident
- Unnecessary penalties for late arrival, Over speeding, cleaning etc
- Average rate / Km for a 7 Seater is not less than Rs 15 and if you consider penalty and other stuff it would be around Rs 100 or more
With reference to Cabs, they are
- Privacy is lost as Driver is in the Car
- You can sleep the whole travel
- fuel is not your problem
- in terms of Accident, no additional penalty to you
- drops in front of the house or even in front of Saravana Stores
- No Cleaning Charges
- Average rate / KM for a 7 seater is Rs13 and that’s the cost, so for the average rs100 / KM of a Self drive cars you can rent a luxury car and enjoy luxury.